Your partner for indoor sensing and navigation solutions.
Asset tracking for industrial intralogistics. The Telocate Wave ultrasonic location solution requires no certification and is more accurate than UWB-based solutions for tracking goods in industrial environments.
Process optimization in order picking. With Telocate Analytics, you record routes and picking times in a manual picking environment in an automated and transparent manner, and thus identify optimization potential in a systematic and statistically sound manner.
- 19.08.2019: Together with TPBW I4.0 and ESB Reutlingen we have created a promotion video for asset tracking in Industry 4.0.
- 06.06.2019: Together with endiio GmbH we develop a self-calibrating ultra low power UWB system as part of an IoT4Industry project.
- 17.04.2018: The first customer service system for restaurants using our technology has gone live in the Thai restaurant Kaimug in Zurich Glattzentrum (CH).
- 19.12.2017: Our ULTa project team, represented by Dominik Jan Schott, wins the Best Paper Award for their publication on “Underwater Localization Utilizing a Modified Acoustic Indoor Tracking System”, as presented during the USYS’17 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 01.09.2017: Two years after the first frontierCities project in 2015 Telocate was now again granted funding in the FIWARE accelerator follow-up program frontierCities2 MAG.
- 07.06.2017: Telocate has been awarded second by BMWi as ICT foundation of the year 2017 as one of four startup companies (video).
- 16.02.2017: The technology foundation BioMed Freiburg awards Telocate as one of five companies the Freiburg Innovation Award 2017.
- 09.02.2017: German television SWR shows a clip about the Telocate navigation system for blind and visually impaired people (SWR Mediathek, at 16:20).
- 01.02.2017: For the development of their smartphone localization solution ASSIST the Forum Angewandte Informatik und Mikrosystemtechnik awards the founders of Telocate the FAIM award 2016.
- 10.11.2016: Telocate gives a talk about the Chances of Indoor Localization on Intralogistik-Kongress 2016 (Program) in Waldkirch.
- 03.11.2016: The German radio station Deutschlandfunk broadcasts an interview with Dr. Wendeberg about indoor navigation using ultrasound. (News article, Audio archive)
- 10.10.2016: On the Convention of KMU-innovativ: IKT Dr. Höflinger discusses with TV host Kristina zur Mühlen and project representants from academics and business collaboration potentials for innovative SME companies.
- 22.09.2016: Dr. Höflinger presents the innovative approaches of Telocate on the WRF congress Industrie 4.0 – Chances for the SME sector? (Program) to a broad audience from industry and politics.
- 03.08.2016: Telocate has joined the Intralogistik-Netzwerk in Baden-Württemberg e.V. The nation-wide, non-profit association of over 80 members from industry and academia is especially dedicated to knowledge and technology transfer in the field of intralogistics.
- 11.04.2016: In the Microsoft Indoor Localization Competition in Vienna Telocate (team “Hoppe”) places second in the category 3D ultrasound localization and first using standard (COTS) hardware on the user side.
- 14.03.2016: Telocate presents a demonstrator of ASSIST on this year’s CeBIT 2016 in Hanover.
- 10.03.2016: Telocate gives on LogiMAT 2016 a keynote talk on the opportunities and recent trends in the field of localization in intralogistics to interested professionals.
- 01.02.2016: Telocate and the IIG of the University of Freiburg conduct a feasibility study together for the navigation of blind people using Telocate ASSIST.
- 15.07.2015: Telocate will participate in the FIWARE accelerator program frontierCities for the development of a navigation solution for blind and visually impaired people.
- 01.07.2015: The business magazine brand eins has published an article Echolot fürs Handy (german) about Telocate ASSIST.
- 20.03.2015: Telocate presents a demonstrator of ASSIST on this year’s CeBIT 2015 in Hanover, see CeBIT Impressions and the Image Gallery of German BMWi.
- 10.02.2015: In their recent publication Start-up competitions and top start-ups 2014/2015 the German online portal Für-Gründer.de has chosen us among the Top 15 and awarded us as a Top Start-up Germany – Most successful start-ups at start-up competitions.
- 02.01.2015: Freiburg’s local news portal fudder.de has published an article about Telocate ASSIST: Der Freiburger Start-Up Telocate hat einen Indoor-Navi entwickelt (german only).
- 19.11.2014: Visit us on November 19 + 20 at the Future Expo 2014 of Swiss Innovation Forum in Basel (stand #15, featured by Wirtschaftsförderung Region Freiburg e.V.)
- 05.09.2014: In the start-up competition in Berlin the team Telocate managed to achieve one of the six main prizes (290 submissions total). (Press release: )
- 03.07.2014: In the start-up competition start2grow2014 in Dortmund the team Telocate managed to achieve one of the ten best places.
- 23.05.2014: For the start-up project Telocate the Exist stipend of BMWi has been granted to the three founders Dr. Fabian Höflinger, Dr. Johannes Wendeberg and Dr. Rui Zhang, supporting their university spin-off project for one year.